Since 1993, we have helped organizations match their strategy
and goals with effective human resource management practices.
Strategies for Human Resources was founded by Patricia Frame to provide human resources
consulting services and management support to small and mid-size
One call is all it takes to get your needs met. Call or email us now!
- Start-up services to establish your policies and practices
- Human Capital and organization management audits to ensure your practices meet your goals,
- Project services to upgrade your organization - such as performance management design, talent management enhancements, or employee handbooks
- Training to enhance management and employee development, and
- Interim management
We strive to understand fully your organization's values,
business, goals, and needs, and to provide solutions that support
your objectives. We start with a FREE
meeting to discuss your needs, our capabilities, and to
provide useful information immediately.
About Our Illustrations
Historically, nations have recognized
both individual achievement and service to the country with
decorations which individuals wore. These were designed to
provide tangible recognition as well as to encourage others to
achieve high performance. Although the first medals were Roman
military awards, most nations have both civilian and military
medals and decorations. Today many organizations have
compensation, recognition and reward programs which are based on
these same concepts. Thanks to Floyd, Johnson
& Paine for these items from various nations.
- Washington Business Journal
- Washington Post
- Design, delivery, and implementation of policies and
- Organizational development programs
- Human Resources effectiveness reviews
- Career development programs
- Executive coaching
- Establishment and staffing of human resources functions
- Transition and interim management.